Our Terms & Conditions as found on written contract.
All information, content and images contained within this site is the copyright of Sharp Images UK trading as BoothPix. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise for any commercial means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
Hire is the period when BoothPix are onsite operating the booth, plus our normal set up and take down. If you require us to be onsite longer than the event, i.e. to set up prior to guests arriving, but not operate the booth for a while (inc our normal set up & take down period) then an idle time fee will be payable.
- Cancellations must be in writing via email (using the email address of the original booking) or by post.
- Reservation Fees (Deposits) are non-refundable, unless cancellation notice is issued by BoothPix or by prior written agreement.
- This contract may be cancelled by either party, giving the other not less than 30 days prior notice, with the exception of the first 14 days, where they client has the right to cancel in full. This time can be used as your cooling off period.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will apply if the balance has been paid:
I. Cancellation in excess of 12 months will incur no charge, and any balance paid will be fully re-paid, less the reservation fee.
II. Cancellation 6-12 months prior to your event will incur a charge of 30% of the total value of the balance.
III. Cancellation 30 days – 6 months prior to your event will incur a charge of 60% of the total value of the balance.
IV. If the Client cancels the contract in less than 30 days’ notice, the Client is required to pay the full contractual fee, unless a mutual written agreement has been made by BoothPix and Client.
- This contract is not transferable to any other persons/organisation/corporation without written permission of BoothPix.
- Whilst all safeguards are assured, BoothPix cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, out of BoothPix control during any engagement whilst on the Clients premises or Event Venue.
- The Client is under obligation to reprimand or if necessary remove any persons being repetitively disruptive or abusive to the BoothPix staff and or their equipment. BoothPix reserve the right to cancel and withdraw from the Event & Venue if the situation is not remedied, for which no compensation will be paid to the Client.
- The Client is responsible for any damage or loss occurred to BoothPix equipment, including future loss of income through cancelled bookings, for any breakage occurring as a result of the Client and/or their guests actions, accidental or deliberate.
- We also do not allow guests using the services to take any food, drink and/or sharp objects into the photo booth or the props area. If an album is being prepared this will extend to this area too.
- It is the Client’s obligation to ensure that the venue and space within the venue is available 90 minutes prior to the event start time and 90 minutes from event completion.
- The venue must have adequate parking facilities and accessibility for BoothPix and their equipment.
- BoothPix reserves the right to provide an alternative photo booth to the Client for the event. Any Photo Booth provided is guaranteed to be able to provide at least the same level of service as BoothPix.
- If BoothPix are unable to fulfill a booking for any reason beyond their control, (i.e. equipment failure), a full refund less any immediate costs will be made. This excludes any obstruction or difficulty arising at the venue which prevents BoothPix operating.
- Failing to acknowledge and confirm this contract 30 days prior to the event date does not constitute a cancellation, however it may render the confirmation unsafe. If the Client does not acknowledge and confirm the contract within the 30 days, BoothPix is under no obligation to confirm this booking.
- From time to time BoothPix, or a member of their staff, may take photographs of the event. These photographs may include individuals attending the event. If you do not wish for photographs to be taken or used publicly such as on BoothPix websites or other advertising media, notify the BoothPix in writing.
- All images remain the copyright of Sharp Images UK & it’s subsidiary BoothPix. BoothPix reserves the right to use any and all images taken on an event for marketing and other promotional activities involving both digital, web & printed material. At no time during this will BoothPix disclose identities of individuals therein.
- The booth requires an area approximately 2.5m x 4m, (inc space for additional table), in which to operate the booth, no further than 2m from a domestic 13amp power socket. and not obstructing any Fire Exit. A rough sample layout plan is available as a guide if required. NB: The booths must also not be set up or located close to a sound system speaker. this is both to prevent interference from the sound system with the electronics but also enable BoothPix staff to safely communicate with guests on use of, and any health & safety relating to the photo booth. BoothPix staff reserve the right not to erect the photo booth or stop the booth in situations where a sound system is deemed to close or too noisy to allow safe operation, or the set up of the booth would breach Health & Safety regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure the premises can and will accommodate the booth. Any specific criteria the venue have for us being on site (such as PAT certificate) must be advised to us by the Client not less than 30 days prior to the event.
- Whilst we encourage all ages to enjoy and use the booth, we must remind Client that BoothPix is neither qualified or registered as a child minding service and all children should be accompanied at all times by a parent or adult guardian in and around the area within which the booth is operated.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of any travel and/or accommodation unless specified otherwise. We reserve the right to consider a surcharge for any significant increase in fuel costs from the time of booking and the event date.
- The conditions of this contract shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English law and both the Client & BoothPix submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Updated May 2018